Neuroshell Trader (sort of)

I have neuroshell trader, but havent got round to using it yet.   It doesnt do intra-day data yet.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From:	HARRY  PLOSS [SMTP:HPLOSS@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Sunday, June 07, 1998 12:53 AM
To:	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Neuroshell Trader

An error prevented processing the message to completion. The original message is contained in the attached file MESSAGE.TXT.
 << File: ATT00001.txt >>  << File: MESSAGE.TXT >> From ???@??? Thu Jun 11 07:31:50 1998
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:43:49 -0500
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: No Need To Trade

Wish were true

It is even more explosive than we have yet disclosed. While
 currency does fluctuate daily, we can show you 'HOW TO CONVERT $99
 INTO $588 AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT'. That means, you will be able
 to EXCHANGE $99, AMERICAN LEGAL CURRENCY DOLLARS, FOR $580 OF THE
 SAME. You can do this as many times as you wish, every day, every
 week, every month. All very LEGAL and effortlessly!

There is a one time membership fee of only $195. BUT, if you join
 us by July 10, 1998 date, you can join us for only $25 administrative
 cost. Your  important documents, instructions, contact name/address,
 phone number and all other pertinent information will be mailed to
 you  immediately. So take advantage of our Anniversary date and join
 us today.

Robert