5.0

I'm wondering if anyone out there who has beta tested 5.0 could give me
an idea of what can be expected from any improvements in the way 4.0
handles memory.  For instance, I'm currently only able to run less than
100 charts loaded with indicators, and can get about 250 with just a
system loaded in.  This presents a big problem for me, as I have to
constantly shift around symbols several times a day.  Ideally, I'd like
to have around 1500 running, and although I'm skeptical that this will
be possible with 5.0 without adding a lot more memory - I'm waiting to
find out how the new version works out in this area so I can get an idea
of what will be needed (say - either go to a gig on my present board, or
get another workstation altogether with a couple of gigs).  However, I
doubt either solution would solve the problem with 4.0.  So - anyone
finding that the 32 bit 5.0 can handle a significantly larger chart
load?

In the "for what it's worth" category, here's what I would consider to
be an extremely valuable feature of upcoming builds of TS (or for
solution providers to work on), and it wouldn't seem *that* difficult to
implement.  If I could reference the bid/ask in a system, so that
differences in it could be expressed as a condition (e.g. if Spread
>.13), this would be a BIG help.  As well. being able to get system
alerts intrabar would be an even bigger help, as this is perhaps the
biggest flaw in the program.  Although this wouldn't be testable per se,
one can still use the end of bar as a general guide, but waiting for the
end of bar, even on short bar intervals, inevitably leads to late
entries and exits.

Thanx
A.J.