RE: Demark.ELA

WW,

Sorry, I didn't save that thread on DeMark, but please give the list your
insight into DeMark's products and methodologies. One of the great values of
this list is having other traders share their experiences about products or
methods they have used. There are some good things out there, but they seem
to be few and far between.

Thanks,

Neil