[Fwd: ETS and other "Systems"]

Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 09:44:46 -0700
From: Felix TY <felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: JMB <traderguy@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ETS and other "Systems"

But sometimes the passive crowd of traders blew up and sued like in the
case R&W Systems,maybe the developers charged way too much for their "Holy
Grail" and to add  insult to injury the buyers didn't make any money or
lost too much from these respective "Holy Grails". System sellers  should
all simply put a  "Warning! Majority of system traders still lose money
after buying our systems due to different circumstances like "the markets
a little different right now than during our system test period,or you got
a lousy broker or you don't have enough capital or you don't have any
discipline to
follow All out trade signals." on top of their advertisements rather than
the "future results ...." at
the bottom of their ads w/c is like small print and might look deceptive.

As for hit teams I would prefer Bill and Hillary's very own Arkansaw dixie
mafia, works
more quietly and effectively. No more legal hassles or expensive lawyers,
let's have this
pesky, whining, and  complaining bunch of  suckers, oops! , traders and
copyright violators  suicided, since they are such a pitiful group of
losers anyway, you know, put them out of their misery.