RE: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

I'am sure Bridge is great for forex.  I dont trade forex but I do know that today FS was 30 seconds faster then BMI and I dont even
want to go into the difference of speed with the High speed comstock.  I use FS to trade S&P's and High Speed Comstock
for equities using Real Tick III.  The thing that amazes me is how people dont realize how much slipage affects your systems.
Most people blame their broker for a bad fill.  I would have to say the 90% of the time its the difference in their feed and reality.
The cost difference in the feeds is insignificant when your talking about getting fills close to the price you see on the screen.

Miles