SP Data for 6/8/98

Folks:

Might anyone have S&P tick data that covers this morning's [6/8] trading from
just a bit before 8 am CST until just after 8:30 CST, the normal opening? BMI
satellite was down for that period. Omega Signal data doesn't have anything
before 8:30 am and my broker's CQG doesn't save data before the opening....

If you check your tick data and find it and have the time please send me a copy
of the tick data? The data for the whole day would be fine--I'll copy it out by
hand and paste it in. Or if you have the whole Sunday/Monday Globex and regular
session for today, that would make my evening fairly easy. Much appreciated if
anyone can help me.

Tim Morge