Fwd: Illegal Posting of System Codes

<< > Interesting.   But if the *hacked*  *copyrighted* code is nothing but a
21 bar
 > moving average or something else which is nothing more than a copy of
 > something in public domain, has a copyright really been violated.

   That's very interesting Peter, perhaps the crime is selling such a common
 Generic indicator-system for the BIG Bucks. To be of real value we would
expect
 above average or better than exceptional returns from the systems we buy....
 that's why we 'buy'.  Personally I don't think anyone should have to pay BIG
Bucks
 for software that falls into the  'ShareWare' category. These should be
bundled
 and sold like the ShareWare or FreeWare products.

Don't you guys know this whole discussion is MOOT because a judge has already
ruled that technical analysis does NOT work.....its all smoke and
Mirrors.....you are living in a fools paradise.......running down the primrose
path. Just ask R&W Technical systems.....they have a mega judgement against
them....for selling technical systems.......If I were a system vendor I would
be burning my records and heading for the Mexican border !

Good Trading Compadres,

Mark
mben@xxxxxxx