Re : The most unsignificant event since the previous one

Dans un courrier daté du 06/06/98 04:00:49  ,  Mark Alan the Brown Savant(*)
écrit :

(*) Pure guess, of course, and so easy that I can't resist.

<<
 real time export of intraday data so the files can be used by other
 software. One server can feed data to an unlimited number of charting
 packages. automatic bad tick filtering. on and on ect. price ? a product
 at a fraction of the competitions and 20 times more powerful.

TS5 server will have these possibilities too, for those that are missing
You do not have to compare TS4 server (that is old 16 bit technology) with TS5
server, 32 bit and nothing to do with the TS4 version.

<<
 ps the tradestation beta 5.0 is not y2000 compliant and they will not be
 supporting DTN data feed because the buy out of the UniServ product has
 failed. Yes a company that is worth 50 million dollars only spends less
 than one million on its product, is so lazy that it wanted to buy
 outright the very server that TradeLab uses.

This is perfectly FALSE.

TS5 server wilbe y2000 compliant when the beta will become the definitive
version.

The latest beta that I got features DLL's for DTN datafeed related to the TS5
server, and a DTN directory was also created.

I'll finish to think that you maybe really do not like Omega, if you continue
as above !

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin