a STRATEGY...

Hello

I am just wondering if it would work, if I  Look at the QUOTE.com screen
(choose the TOP 10 MOST VOLATILE STOCKS - to screen on the right) and then
simply watch closely and follow the trends and also , because that data is 15
minutes delayed i would feed the current data with LIVE FREE QUOTES from
other site like -  FreeRealTime.com. etc or my broker   Then I just simply
looking at say 5minutes period so that i am able to observe quite accurate up
or down trends and on the second computer have my broker like Ameritrade or
other to place an immediate order. I ve paper trade this method in real time
and i am making quite big profit !!
Anybody has any opinions or comments please ? can you tell me if that would
work REAL TIME WITH REAL MONEY ? I am taking reserve for slippage and wait
time to got the fill, and still was able to do well, Since i am watching THE
10 MOST VOLATILE stocks on the market?????

 Regards
Thomas