Re: What is in TS 5.0

larry wrote:
>Gee We're in the 3rd quarter and still no definitive information from
>Omega.  From what I understand there is not yet a full package for all
>data feeds, the program runs very slow and Y2K compatability is still in
>the future---so much for promises.  Pierre what is existing from Omega
>is TS5 vapor ware aka(TS5 Beta ware).  With the speed with which all
>this seems to be progressing I guess its just a dream to contemplate Y2K
>compatability for Omega version 4 products prior to the millenium.

Larry, I agree to some extent.  That's why I'm in the process of checking
out other options should the TS5 (or TS4 Y2K patch) falter.  Relying on any
single platform is suicidal when trading full time.  So, the best advice is
to hedge your bets and investigate other trading packages outside the Omega
universe, even if it they are not the best.  I'd rather have something that
works as advertised now than vaporware or promises.

-Tony Haas