Re : Re: What is in TS 5.0

Dans un courrier daté du 30/05/98 03:21:34  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Yep, I agree...once I was "hot" on DayTrader Pro / DTN combo, but now
 "cool" due to lack of acceptable progress. But I'll wait for the "real"
 release and then evaluate it in lieu of the current vaporware version <g>.
 And the DTN Galaxy 3 re-routing fiasco now makes me glad I stuck with BMI
 for a while longer.

Finally, the only solution that we have is to judge on what is existing and
not on promises

<<
 >>> PS - TradeLab is looking very promising and reasonably priced

 >Yes.
 >Very promising. <<<

 Yep, I agree again Pierre...must be a record <g>  Now I'm "hot" on a TS4 or
 5 / TradeLab combo for a power user trading platform (running on a dual
 processor / NT box).

 -Tony Haas

I think that both will be able to run on a dual processor (or more) box.
But again, see above for a definitive answer
We still need to wait and see.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com