Re : TS 5.0

Dans un courrier daté du 01/06/98 14:52:35  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Pierre,

 Thanks for the time to respond.  I can appreciate your desire not to
 break your agreement with Omega.

Of course, yes, and I have not spent a lot of time on TS5 beta.
An other reason is that features are added from a beta to an other and it's
difficult to say some thing is missing today, but the next beta wil fill the
gap

<<
  What I was hoping for was a statement
 from Omega.  If they have told and shown the code at OmegaWorld, why
 keep the rest of us in the dark?

I  have not seen what was shown at Omega orld, so  I can't speak more.
I think that they have good reasons to maintain some darkness due to the
starting competition.

<<
We all paid $2K and I feel we deserve
 to know also.  I realize why they did not want to provide a list of
 features a while ago. They did not want competition to get a jump on out
 doing them.  If the release date is close, and it will have to be to
 make 2nd qtr, why not let us in on the secret and get us excited, so
 that when the announce date is here, they might have a backlog of orders
 waiting to be filled?

 John

 Ican't say for sure about the release date.
I'm always prudent with the software industry, and for me a sure release date
is when I receive the definitive version.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com