Re: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN THREE MONTHS - NO TRADESTATION REQUIRED!

> I have recently received offers by a US and a Russian Investment Fund
> to buy
> out my equity
> holding in a closely held food processing company in Russia. I am
> trying to
> raise US
> $50,000 to cover expenses related to the completion of the transfer of
> the
> shares,
> valued at over US $2,000,000. The Investment Funds are projecting to
> complete
> the transaction within a period of three months, and I am willing to
> pay a
> one
> hundred percent interest for a three month loan. For more information,
>
> address your inquiry to: miro@xxxxxxxxxx

I've heard about something like this before. It's a scam, you better be
very careful with your $50K. Just tell the Investment Fund they can buy
you out for $1.95M and to simply deduct the closing expenses from your
final payment. If they are legitimate, they'll gladly deduct the closing
expenses from the final payment. Heck, sweeten the deal and tell them
they only have to pay you $1.9M, that's an extra $100K for them. Surely
a firm who will pay you $2M can afford to float the $50K expenses till
closing.
--
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"