DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN THREE MONTHS - NO TRADESTATION REQUIRED!

I have recently received offers by a US and a Russian Investment Fund to buy
out my equity
holding in a closely held food processing company in Russia. I am trying to
raise US
$50,000 to cover expenses related to the completion of the transfer of the
shares,
valued at over US $2,000,000. The Investment Funds are projecting to
complete
the transaction within a period of three months, and I am willing to pay a
one
hundred percent interest for a three month loan. For more information,
address your inquiry to: miro@xxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\winmail3.dat"