Re: BMI / Market Information / Signal?

In a message dated 98-01-14 07:51:15 EST, edandrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Mark,
 I have heard the great things posted about them here, and I want to use
 their service, but my problem is that I cannot get anyone on the phone
 at Market information -literally. I have been trying for over a week.
 I've even left 2 of my numbers on their machine but noone will return a
 call. I just get a recording with a gentleman saying "Thanks for calling
 Market Information"..etc...Any ideas?
 Thanks,
 Eddie >>

Eddie I have spoken to them this week.  <Them> is two prople.  And he says
that he is swamped.  Must be from this list.  I have just initiated the
process to change over.  BMI is charging $200 to terminate as I haven't
fullied my years contract.  But I expect to save about $100/mo.

The rate is 150/month plus the same exchange fees you pay now.  Can't give me
real time stocks out of his territory, but I don't need them.  $200 gets you a
satellite dish or $50 dollars gets you a cable modem.  As they are BMI
reseller the news service is the same.

Keep trying

Charlie Waring