Re: BMI / Market Information / Signal?

I also had problems reaching them. But when I finally did, they faxed me
a note saying that they were a small operation and were swamped with
calls after that recent post to this list. Bottom line: they are only
servicing the Rocky Mountain region at this time. They may expand their
service in the future, and invite you to join the list to be notified if
they do. You might want to try to reach them by fax at 303-373-9301.
Hope this helps.

Phil