Re: Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing

Hmmmm.  What version of TS was first able to handle the 33,000 ticks ??

don

>>>>>>Subject:          Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing
   Date:          Tue, 13 Jan 98 19:32:31 +0000
   From:          IUhrik <IUhrik@xxxxxxx>
     To:          officeofthepresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     CC:          omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

The following is an E-mail copy of a letter that I am sending to you for
the record by Certified mail:

Mr. Bill Cruz, President
Omega Research, Inc.
9200 Sunset Drive
Miami, Fl 33173

January 13, 1998

Subject: Bad tick editing

Dear Bill:

On several occasions in the past two years I have communicated to
you and your associates my concerns about TradeStation's ability
to save and display the real-time data in a reliable and usable way.

After TradeStation had been enabled with the capability to edit bad
ticks for symbols generating up to 33,000 ticks a day, two major
problems have remained: