Re : what time is it??

Dans un courrier daté du 14/01/98 02:46:35  , vous avez écrit :

<< Greetings,
 I've been trying to find a way in an EL system to restrict an entry to the
 first hour or two of the trading day.

 For example if there was a function called "TradeTime" I'd use it like
 this: If TradeTime>930 and TradeTime<1030 then blah blah etc...

 Evidently the CurrentTime function gives me the time right now, today.
 Doesn't seem to apply to backtesting. Or else I'm completely missing
 something. This happens sometimes!
 Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated!
 Thanks

Curenttime gives the datafeed time.
What you need is time or t as a shortcut.

If Time>930 and Time<1030 then blah blah etc...

Astonishing, no ?

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com