BMI / Market Information / Signal?

Hi All!

I'm a very new list member. I'm here mostly to hear what you have to say about
data feeds and of course, Omega software. I believe the Omega list has shared
more knowledge with me during the past week or two about software and quote
services than I could have gathered in any other way. The Omega archive has
also been a great help.  It's great, thanks to all.

I have risked my first post to ask for advise.  You see, I haven't chosen
software or a data service yet.  I would like to subscribe to a service that
will offer good quality data for trading stocks and options.  Cost is
important also.  Market Information of Colorado has been mentioned.  However,
not as often as other providers. I would like to know more about them and why
they are not currently mentioned more often.

I look forward to your replies, thank you in advance.

Happy Trading!

Bob Hoff

roberthoff@xxxxxxx