Re: BMI / Market Information / Signal?

RobertHoff wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I'm a very new list member. I'm here mostly to hear what you have to say about
> data feeds and of course, Omega software. I believe the Omega list has shared
> more knowledge with me during the past week or two about software and quote
> services than I could have gathered in any other way. The Omega archive has
> also been a great help.  It's great, thanks to all.
>
> I have risked my first post to ask for advise.  You see, I haven't chosen
> software or a data service yet.  I would like to subscribe to a service that
> will offer good quality data for trading stocks and options.  Cost is
> important also.  Market Information of Colorado has been mentioned.  However,
> not as often as other providers. I would like to know more about them and why
> they are not currently mentioned more often.
>
> I look forward to your replies, thank you in advance.
>
> Happy Trading!
>
> Bob Hoff
>
> roberthoff@xxxxxxx

Bob,

Market Information is not referenced very often probably because they don't
advertise. BUT, it is BMI equipment and BMI data. They have been a reseller for
something like 16 years. The service is great. They sent me a satilite system
before they got a contract back. No credit card info. Nothing. BECAUSE THEY
OPERATE ON TRUST!! (I guess) (also, you don't necessarily need to mention the 'no
credit card' stuff) <g>

The price is much better, the service is much better and the data is the same. If
you go with a TS platform, this seems like a really good deal.

Whatever your choice...good luck (read: work hard) in your trading efforts.

Trade well,
Mark