Re : Old SC, old complaint...

Dans un courrier daté du 14/01/98 02:43:09  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 << Well - you can call them tricks - but I when I first bought the program -
I called
  it learning <smile>.  And I must admit I had some good teachers.  I just
didn't
  want anyone to get the impression that I "misused" the program by doing
something
  that I wasn't authorized to do.  Learning all the programming capabilities
of a
  powerful piece of software wasn't a crime last time I looked.  Robyn

  You are authorized to do , because Omega do not forbid to use a software
that they sell...to users.
 So, they made a mistake and have fixed it now .
 SC crippled is now how they expected to be for SC2. That's all.
 No crime. You have used legally something that was unexpected at his time.
 I hope for you that you have made some money with it.

 Sincerely,

 Pierre Orphelin.