Re: Y2K Problems

I can only assume from your message that you're not totally familiar with the
older versions of SuperCharts.  I bought my version - 2.1(f or g?) - directly from
Omega - and have never added any third party programs to it.  When I've looked at
various parts of the program files - they're labeled "Trade Station".  Starting
with version 3 of SuperCharts - various EL programming capabilities were removed.

In any event - my primary goal here isn't to debate Omega's marketing tactics.
I've been happy with my version of SuperCharts - and my system setup - for quite a
few years.  But it's obvious to me now that it has Y2K problems.  I'm in the
process of investigating whether it's possible to solve those problems using *any*
product (whether made by Omega or another vendor).  So far - the results aren't
heartening.  E.g., I've spoken with DialData.  It doesn't know whether its
Downloader is Y2K compliant - and - since its data is in DD/MM/YY form - the data
it sends on 1/1/2000 could easily be read as 1/1/1900.

So my question remains - has anyone else done any work in this area - and with
what results?  Is the current version of TradeStation Y2K compliant?  Robyn