RE: Moving TS

I have successfully moved Tradestation 4.0 from one drive to another. I did
a DOS level xcopy command with the /s parameter to also copy data in all
subdirectories under the omega directory. And then, in the windows
subdirectory, I edited the system.ini, and other ts*.ini files to reflect
the new drive letter and path. It was quite easy. Write me if you have more
specific questions.

Sincerely,

Jerry Brunet
-----
Jerry Brunet
Canfield, Ohio USA
Brunet Computer Systems
http://www.cisnet.com/jbrunet/
jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxx

"Jesus is the only One Who can run my life without destroying me in the
process."
------