Re: SuperCharts V.2.x

> <<As one who uses SuperCharts V.2.0 every day I am sure that Omega research
> will be delighted to sell me an upgrade to address the Y2K problem in two
> years time. Check it out for yourself:>>

Well - I'd been putting it off too long - so I gave the Y2K data a whirl.
You're right - SuperCharts can't read it.  However - my even more ancient
version of MetaStock can read it.  It doesn't make the transition from 1999 to
2000 - so I suspect it's reading 2000 as 1900 - but that's better than not
reading 2000 at all.

Note that I am using data in Metastock format from files which are downloaded
with the Equis downloader - and stored in Metastock.  I wonder if anyone gets
better results using data in any other way, shape or form.  Perhaps other people
here can run some tests.

BTW - I'm not sure that Omega will do anything to help us old SuperCharts
users.  All they really want us to do is upgrade to Tradestation <g> (for
lurkers who aren't familiar with the history - the older versions of SuperCharts
have almost complete EL programming capabilities - later versions were
crippled).  Robyn