Re: Omega and Data

In a message dated 98-01-07 21:33:26 EST, robertwc@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Wait a minute Pete you don't think your paying for this so called free
>  service from BMI at a 100 bucks a month higher than DTN at half the speed.

What does BMI have to do with the price of potatoes.   I am talking about
Omega (they sell software)  collecting the data from whatever source, and
making it available at no charge.   The BMI vs DTN is another issue.  And yes
I know, DTN could be linked into Tradestation, as probably could others.
Even if they were and DTN was available with Tradestation, doesn't mean Omega
would have to collect and make the data available.