Re: Omega and Data

Pete,

With all the Gazillions of Megabytes of disk space available around the
world, I'm sure space could be found if the will to do so were there.

There have been numerous requests recently on this list from people who need
data-- even to the point that the supervisor of the list requested that data
not be posted to the list, but instead exchanged via e-mail.

If a "tick data bank" were established, I would suggest that requests be
posted to the list and whoever wishes to upload data would be able to do
so-- to an established Site that would act as a back-up or supplement to the
Omega Site.

Since an entire back-up upload for any given day could be done with a couple
of well programmed mouse clicks from a some individual before he/she went to
bed-- I wouldn't be surprised if your concern about "I know I sure don't
have time" might not be universally shared...