Re: Cut off of DTN

I refer you to the S-1 Registration Statement, filed with the SEC on
7/1/97 by Omega Research and viewable at:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1042814/0000950170-97-000871.txt

The following excerpt is taken from that documentation (this is public
information):

     Of the 3,700,000 shares of Common Stock offered hereby, 2,600,000
shares
are being sold by Omega Research, Inc. ("Omega Research" or the
"Company") and
1,100,000 shares are being sold by the Selling Shareholders. See
"Principal and
Selling Shareholders." The Company will not receive any of the proceeds
from the
sale of the shares being sold by the Selling Shareholders. Prior to this
offering, there has been no public market for the Common Stock of the
Company.
It is currently estimated that the initial public offering price will be
between
$10.00 and $12.00 per share. See "Underwriting" for information relating
to the
method of determining the initial public offering price. Application
will be
made to list the Common Stock on the Nasdaq National Market under the
symbol
"OMGA."

<snip>
                       PRINCIPAL AND SELLING SHAREHOLDERS

     The following table sets forth certain information regarding the
beneficial
ownership of Common Stock as of July 21, 1997, and as adjusted for the
sale of
the shares offered hereby, by (i) each shareholder of the Company who
beneficially owns more than 5% of the Common Stock, (ii) each director
of the
Company, (iii) each Named Executive Officer, and (iv) all directors and
executive officers of the Company as a group. Except as otherwise
described in
the footnotes below, the Company believes that the beneficial owners of
the
Common Stock listed below, based on information provided by such owners,
have
sole investment and voting power with respect to such shares. The
address of
each person who beneficially owns more than 5% of the Common Stock is
the
Company's principal executive office.

<TABLE>
<CAPTION>

SHARES                                                 SHARES
                                     BENEFICIALLY
OWNED                                    BENEFICIALLY OWNED
      EXECUTIVE OFFICERS,           PRIOR TO
OFFERING(1)                                 AFTER OFFERING (1) (2)
        DIRECTORS AND              ----------------------
NUMBER OF          ----------------------------
       5% SHAREHOLDERS                NUMBER      PERCENT      SHARES
OFFERED(2)        NUMBER             PERCENT
- ----------------------------       ------------   -------
-----------------      ----------           -------
<S>                                <C>            <C>
<C>                    <C>                  <C>
William R. Cruz                    9,740,000(3)     50.0%
550,000            9,190,000            41.6%

Ralph L. Cruz                      9,740,000(4)     50.0
550,000            9,190,000            41.6

Peter A. Parandjuk                     --             --
--               --                  --

Salomon Sredni                         --             --

Marc J. Stone                          --             --

All executive officers and
directors as a group
(5 persons)(5)                    19,480,000         100%
1,100,000           18,380,000            83.2%

So, don't say it ain't so. It is!

Allan