Re: Cut off of DTN

Afraid you're wrong. Take a look at the prospectus and look at the amount of
proceeds to selling shareholders and the amount to the company. I think you'll
find that each of the Cruz's took home more than $6 million plus a dividend of
an additional $5 million (each) that the company financed through the offering.
So the 2 brothers took out in excess of $22 million from the IPO.