industry professionals please help

 I have been trading my own commodity (futures) account for the past
several years and have been
trying to find information that would enable me to obtain employment
with a firm. As I am not familiar
with  large trading operations I would be most interested in an entry
level ( junior) position where I could learn the "ropes" and then work
my way up.  I am looking to  people  who are in the business
and who might be able to provide me with information regarding  who to
contact, what opportunities
might be available and for general information about the industry.  I
appreciate any information that you
might be able to give me and Thank You in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

David Elden