Cut off of DTN

Besides miss spelling Omega by calling MOEGA I used the wrong terminology
by saying Dtn  was cut off by Omega. Here is the story as I know it, when
DTN approached Omega Bill Crews demanded a royalty payment to access TS as
he now receives from signal. DTN declined then struck a deal with Windows
on WallStreet then after many complaints Crews came back to DTN. This time
without the royalty deal then DTN refused him unless he provide the
interconnect for DTN data and thats where it ended. I got this from a good
friend thats inside Omega Company. As for the stock my negative comments
were reflected because I felt like Omega didn't have their customers best
interest in mind by not allowing DTN to feed data to TS. I had many
telephone conversations with Omega and I emphasized that DTN had twice the
speed at half the cost and common sense dictated that was to wide a spread
for the market place. The spread would invite competition and would create
a secondary market for used TS and hurt future sales. Not that they should
listen to me that prompted such negative comments about the stock but there
lack of concern about their present clientele. Bill Crews is a genius but I
have seen companys with the attitude they were the only game in town
before, remember Prodigy and IBM until it changed its ways. Bill Gates is
also a genius at both technology and marketing, but mainly marketing. In my
opinion Steve Jobs had the superior computer operating system in the
beginning but Gates use his marketing skills just like he has on Netscape
of late. But I do feel like the stock of Omega is over priced under current
conditions concerning sales but will admit the internet and TS5 may change
that. But again Bill Crews lacks marketing abilities and foresight
concerning that market in my opinion and I feel because of that he will be
to late when he finally does get TS5 out or get internet access.

Robert