bad INTC opening tick

I picked up a tick for INTC from BMI today for $0.04 at 9:28
(why before the open?) and it apparently is causing all of the
ticks for INTC for today to be stored in the $7 range.

I was out until about 2:00 eastern time, at which time I brought
up a chart of INTC.  After that, INTC charted at the appropriate
$70-80 range, but the ticks in the editor still show the low $7-9
range through close.

Are there any suggestions about recovering.  I have hesitated to
delete the bad initial tick, due to what I have read on this list
about the way Omega stores tick data.

Thanks inadvance for your suggestions,

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/