Re: New Year Datafeed Problems

Stan Katz wrote:

> I tried the Omega suggestion on this list, dated 12/31/97 at 15:53:
> shutting down and restarting, then reopening TS and the BMI server.  I
> still had many blank charts.  Omega's solutions don't seem to be effective
> at all.  Does anyone have a better answer?

I've got the same setup, and don't have any problems.  However, if you entered
charting *before* getting the date fixed, it may be that some of your files
have been altered or damaged.  Try rebooting your computer, and if that
doesn't help, the best thing might be to wait to see what tech support has to
say.

> If Omega had the same problem last year at this time, how could they let a
> whole year go by without solving the problem and why didn't they contact
> all users before December 31.

Good question.

A.J.