ONLINE trading and Re: LeoWeb problems

> From:          Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Also watch the fills you get verses the time you entered the trade
> that is where I catch most of my discrepancies in fills and of
> course not in my favor.

YES - very right ROBERT !

I used to have an "Interactive Trader Workstation" from Interactive
Brokers / Timber Hill and when selling market *against* the current
move, I got fills in 5 seconds (or so) at the lowest tick during that
time and when bying *with* the current move it took some 30-60
seconds and I got some of the highest ticks during that time -

strange..??? NO !

I think some (no specific reference) brokers should charge NO
brokerage as they make enough $$$ on the back of your order -
actually some could pay a few $$$ for YOUR business

rgds hans

DISCLAIMER
The sign-off below is my general sing-off and nothing personal  :--))

~~~~~
 "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"