New Year Datafeed Problems

Shortly after midnight, on Jan 2, I entered TradeStation and discovered
that I had no tick data.  If I enter a chart with daily data and switch to
a one tick chart, it shows no data at all.

I tried the Omega suggestion on this list, dated 12/31/97 at 15:53:
shutting down and restarting, then reopening TS and the BMI server.  I
still had many blank charts.  Omega's solutions don't seem to be effective
at all.  Does anyone have a better answer?

If Omega had the same problem last year at this time, how could they let a
whole year go by without solving the problem and why didn't they contact
all users before December 31.  If I were not a subscriber to Omega-list, I
wouln't have known about it and certainly wouldn't have known it was a
year-old unsolved problem.

I was hoping to make some realtime trades today (Jan 2) and hope someone
out there has an answer.  I suspect getting through to Omega tech support
will be really futile when they open later today (9:00 am).