Re: From James Semmons

In my opinion, I think that the recent rally in stocks is just "window
dressing" for year end, the economy is slowing somewhat meaning lower
corporate profits, and Asia is still a big question mark.  I hope to get
short the NDH8 at the close of trading today, at around 4:10pm EST.  My
factual basis for making this recommendation:  Just one man's opinion.

Disclaimer:

Trading involves the risk of loss, as well as the potential of profit. Past
performance is not a guarantee of future results. This educational service
should not be construed to express or imply any guarantee of future
profits. All investments carry risk and all trading decisions of an
individual remain the responsibility of that individual.

Happy New Year,

Craig

PS-Hey, I can do this newsletter/trading recommendation stuff no sweat.
Look for my webpage, coming soon. ; )

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 12/31/97 01:14:49 PM