Real-time internet feeds and TS

I know this subject has been discussed several times in the recent past, but
I was wondering what the current status was regarding TS and real-time
internet data feeds.  Is there currently any way using specialized
hardware/software to feed real-time data from an internet provider into TS?
Does anybody know if Omega plans to allow TS 5.0 to use such feeds?

According to their web page, quote.com is offering real-time quotes for any
number of exchanges for $599 a year plus exchange fees.  I've been watching
their Java chart of real-time index prices for a couple of weeks (which is
free on their home page) and it appears to be very reliable and accurate
(the Dow ticker changes instantaneously with the one on CNBC).

If this capability still isn't possible on TS, we should all stongly
encourage Omega to add it.  Even if you're a die-hard Signal/BMI/Comstock
user with no plans of switching, just the availability of internet feeds
will put some downward pressure on the prices these other services charge.

Happy Holidays!