>>>>>Subject:          EL Function Available?   Date:          Tue, 30 Dec 97 05:51:52 +0000
   From:          Bill Vedder <bved01@xxxxxxx>
     To:          omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Greetings All!

I am using TS 3.5 EOD with TC2000 EOD stock data. I would like to be able to
cycle a system thru a number of different stocks and output system performance
statistics for each stock. To do this, I need to be able to print out the stock
symbol or name. I have tried using the "CommodityNumber" function but this
doesn't work (it prints out the same number regardless of which stock I test). I
also tried looking for some undocumented function (like GetSymbolName) but,
although this will verify, it doesn't print anything
out.

Does anyone know how to access a stock symbol or name in EL?

Regards,
Bill Vedder