Re: Signal Data

Pete <Peter2150@xxxxxxx> notes:
>In a message dated 97-12-29 12:51:59 EST, he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> You can ONLY paste it in SAFELY tomorrow, i.e. after todays CLOSE -
>>  otherwise you will have a GAP in your chart for the time period
>>  starting someone COPIED OUT, emailed and you PASTED IN - which may be
>>  quite short if your online all the time or may be longer if the time
>>  stretches out.
>
>Hans
>
>          Good Point.   Since you should really do the copy out and paste in
>with the offline server, that almost for sure means waiting for the market to
>close.  Doubt if someone would shut down to do the copy out.

I wondered about this problem when I pasted in some SP (24-hr S+P
in BMI) data late Wed night at contract rollover.  I noticed I
collected NO globex data the rest of the night/morning, but did
start collecting again with the start of the day session.  If
you like to monitor the globex session, this makes for a mighty
small window to paste.  Or is there a window at all - will you
always lose the balance of the session in which you paste in?

Jim