Re: GEN: Year 2000 Solution

Visavis wrote:

> Can this Across 2000 works for our coming millenium
> computer problem?
>
> You can download this by searching "Across 2000" at
> http://www.download.com for a free download.

<SNIP>

I know nothing about "Across 2000" other than what Visavis posted.  However,
I strongly advise against its use.  It is not suitable for use with programs
like TradeStation or SuperCharts.  It is apt to make serious problems out of
trivial ones.

There are no serious problems related to using TradeStation or SuperCharts
in the next century, because pseudo Astronomical Julian Day Numbers are used
internally.  Let Omega fix the few trivial things that may need to be fixed.

  -Bob Brickey
   Scientific Approaches
   sci@xxxxxxxxxx