Re: Backup to another Computer

John Penningtion wrote:

> I wish to connect two computers and do backups from one
> to the other. I know this has been discussed here before,
> and I thought I had saved those posts, but I can't find them.
>
> Someone mentioned that Win95 has built-in communications
> capabilities, How are the systems connected, serial/parallel
> or ethernet?  And how do you set up the software?

Two networked Win95 systems can transfer files without additional software,
but Traveling Software's Laplink for Windows 95 provides many more options
and a much high average transfer speed in backup applications, because,
unlike competitive products, it transfers only the portions of files that
have changed.

They have a web site at:

  http://www.travsoft.com

  -Bob Brickey