TS Users Mtg. Stamford, CT, Jan. 7, 1998

There will be a meeting of the Southwest Connecticut Omega TradeStation
Users Group in Stamford, CT on Wednesday, January 7, 1998.  We meet
for dinner at 6:30 PM; the meeting usually ends about 9:00 PM.

For more information, send a private e-mail to jimsul@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
call me on (203)222-7662.  If busy (because I am on Internet) call (203)
227-2907.

All users of TradeStation and Supercharts who live in Connecticut or
nearby in New York State are invited.
                                                   Jim Sullivan