Backup to another Computer

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I wish to connect two computers and do backups from one to the other.
I know this has been discussed here before, and I thought I had saved
those posts, but I can't find them.

Someone mentioned that Win95 has built-in communications capabilities,
How are the systems connected, serial/parallel or ethernet?  And how
do you set up the software?

Thanks,

For just 2 computers, you can use the direct connect feature of Win95.
This hooks the 2 computers together with their parallel ports using a
special cable.

If you want to leave the 2 hooked together permanently, you can get a 2nd
parallel port for each machine.

I have used direct connect quite often and it works well and fast.  I often
need to install software on my laptop from CD's which it does not have.  So
I use the CDRom in my desktop.

Regards,
Paul