Re: It is the Tale of two TS4.0s and yet...

Glenn Orlosky wrote:

> Quick thought, is there a Browse or Scan button where you are, if so I
> beleive it needs to check for available files first, somewhat like importing
> a new *.ela file in Power Editor.
>
> Glenn

Thanks, but sorry, no browse, no scan.
- After going to a different directory and then back to this one, the
file is still not there.
- After shutting the damn TS down, even after closing the PC, and
reopening everything, the file is still not there, although it is in the
directory as the explorer shows.
- Plus, I did precisely the same steps on TS First and TS Second, until
First sees the file, and Second doesn't...

GRrrr%*)*§!

{:-{=}

Gwenn