Re: It is the Tale of two TS4.0s and yet...

While in the Explorer use the right mouse button to click on the desired files in
each machine.  It could be that the file extentions are different.  Maybe, TS
automatically adds it for one and not the other.  I don't remember seeing an
option for this.

Hope this helps. But not for sure.

John