ever been sued by dbc...they have deep pockets i suspect!

should have known...sounds clearly either illegal, theft, or at the very
least a violation of the subscriber's contract with dbc

seems to me the omega list needs a code of conduct or an ethics
statement to prohibit this sort of thing (i never-the-less would like to
minimize my data costs...legally)...or course BARRY SMALL (from who
knows where) has not advertised on the list...yet...

ever been sued...this looks like suit city waiting to happen!
preston

       Re: bmi rates