Re: ever been sued by dbc...they have deep pockets i suspect!

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 Preston wrote:
>should have known...sounds clearly either illegal, theft, or at the very
>least a violation of the subscriber's contract with dbc........................

Absolutely, as in =all= of the above!!!!!  I sincerely doubt
you can "tinker" around with =any= vendor's box without
their =express= permission.

 I can just see someone doing something like this, getting
whacked by DBC/BMI, being charged RT exchange fees (by all
the exchanges involved) for the months that RT quotes were
received, and, possibly, being paid a visit by law
enforcement authorities. Of course you're still out the
$1500. Sounds like the "onetime" cost has the distinct
possibility of turning into a =lifetime= of costs (and
regrets).

Best regards,
Jim