Re: Anthony Robbins "Financial Power"

Denise,

I haven't attended his Financial course, but know several people who have.
It didn't have anything specific to do with trading or investing, but was
geared more toward clarifying and specifying goals and designing a path to
get from wherever you were to wherever you wanted to go.  Don't know if Tony
has jumped on the Jake Bernstein bandwagon in the past couple of years and
is now promoting specific strategies, but I hope you'll let us know after
you've been to the intro seminar.

I did attend his 9 day course a few years back and it is basically
high-tech, all stops out, wild party that draws interesting people from all
over the world.  I jokingly called it a 9 day party for people with more
money than brains.  In addition to being held at a luxury resort, he brought
in speakers, comedians, and experts in many fields and no expense was spared
to present the best of everything he could muster from everywhere on the
planet.

Someone on this list mentioned $10,000/day -- that's not even
chicken-scratch for Robbins -- he took in over $5 million at the event that
I attended and easily spent at least half of that presenting a show that
nobody would ever forget.  A one day version of his Financial seminar was
presented, and like everything else, it was a high-energy fast-moving
party-type presentation.  Definitely not for everybody, but a real hoot for
those who attended.  Hope you'll post or send your impression of the intro.