this might be of interest

  • To: David Elden <dyslexic@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: this might be of interest
  • From: "W. David Elden II" <dyslexic@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:59:32 -0800 (PST)

 in case you ever wanted to know. this came in the Lockergnome mail
today.

(8) DLL Show v2.9 [109K] FREE

  http://www.execpc.com/~sbd/DLLSHOW.ZIP
  http://www.execpc.com/~sbd/DLLShow.html

This is one of those great utilities that *EVERY* user needs.  Not
because it'll show you every program that's currently loaded into
memory, and not because you can configure UI options... but
because it comes with a complete list of documented Windows Error
Codes.  Have you ever tried to figure out what an error in 206
0x00CE means?  Never again!  I betcha the best tech support people
don't even have this one, gang.  Trust me, you can never be TOO
informed.

Being that you  guys are sort of geeks.