Re: Anthony Robbins "Financial Power"

> Has anyone been to the Anthony Robins "Financial Power" 3-day
> seminar? Anthony Robbins is the speaker/motivator of "Personal
> Power" fame -- he wrote the book "Releasing the Giant Within".  He's
> not registered, tells you this upfront on the cassette tape that was
> handed out as an advertisement and mentions several times that he is
> teaching the HOW TO -- that he is not soliciting for brokerage
> business.
>
> Please tell me what you think if you have attended.  Is this more
> than just "trading channels" and "covered calls"?   There is a 3
> hour intro to the seminar tonight in Chicago at the Westin which is
> free.  I plan on going and fully understand that this is merely a
> "coaxing" to get you to sign up for the $2995 3-day sessions.

THIS must be a REAL FANTASTIC SEMINAR -

HERE you have the chance to meet SOMEONE who "motivates" people
to come to him and pay him $1000 per HEAD per DAY - so just assume 10
attendees ~ > he gets $10.000 PER DAY - must be a REAL GREAT GUY - wo
makes that in S&P's - without the RISK of LOSS <g>?

BTW: for half the price: You (and everybody else) can visit me in
germany and get a 3 day introduction to germanys best product :
BEER ! incl. unlimited FREE TRIAL !

SIGN ON NOW !!!! - seats are limited !!!

rgds hans

~~~~~
I dont sell a newsletter
I dont sell a system
I dont sell a software
I dont sell a course
I dont sell anything else
I dont have a webpage
I dont want to have a webpage
I dont even trade OTHER peoples money !

Im just helpfull when/if I can

Famous Publisher of the World's Best Systems/Software/Newsletter <br>
For a REAL proof ~ simply send me ALL your money <g>