Anthony Robbins "Financial Power"

Has anyone been to the Anthony Robins "Financial Power" 3-day seminar?
Anthony Robbins is the speaker/motivator of "Personal Power" fame -- he
wrote the book "Releasing the Giant Within".  He's not registered, tells
you this upfront on the cassette tape that was handed out as an
advertisement and mentions several times that he is teaching the HOW TO --
that he is not soliciting for brokerage business.

Please tell me what you think if you have attended.  Is this more than just
"trading channels" and "covered calls"?   There is a 3 hour intro to the
seminar tonight in Chicago at the Westin which is free.  I plan on going
and fully understand that this is merely a "coaxing" to get you to sign up
for the $2995 3-day sessions.

Thank you in advance.

Denise

Denise Beebe Throntveit